For Boys – Boys are not permitted to:
- Grow hair long or keep a beard.
- Have a spiked or colored hairstyle.
- Accessorize themselves with studs, rings, kadas, etc.
- Wear tattoo.
- Wear low waist trousers.
- Wear sports shoes other than school shoes.
For Girls – Girls are not permitted to:
- Apply henna on the hands.
- Apply color on their hair.
- Wear accessories/tattoo on fingers, wrists, hair or neck.
- Wear rubber bands other than black.
- Wear danglers or ear rings other than simple studs.
- Leave loose hair/stylish hairdressing.
- Wear skirt above knees.
- Have multiple pricks in ear. Only one prick for ears is permissible.
All these above acts of misconduct are the forbidden practices. In the above acts of misconduct, Principal/Authorities shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee at school level depending upon gravity of misconduct, which may include:
- Oral/written warning to the students and parents.
- Detention during the break for Completion of neglected class work.
- Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period.
- Recovery of loss through replacement to school property due to willful damage.
- Mobile phones will be confiscated.
- Expulsion/rustication from school for students.