- Steps for Registration
- Get the printed form from the school’s website.
- Fill up the form.
- Hard copy of the online registration form and required other documents are to be submitted at the time of admission in school.
Age Criteria for Registration
Eligibility for Class:
- Pre-School (Nursery) – 3+ years as on 1st April 2019.
- Pre-Primary (KG) – 4+ years as on 1st April 2019.
- Class I – 5+ years as on 1st April 2019.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
- The original Date of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births, along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms. The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification. (A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).
- You are required to submit Rs.25/- as Registration charges at the time of submission of this form.
- Photostat copy of any one of the following documents as proof of the residence is also required at the time of verification of form.(a) Passport
(b) Rent agreement
(c) Voter Card
(d) Telephone Bill
(e) Aadhar Card
The original document will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification
- Photocopy of Aadhar cards of parents and child also to be submitted.
- Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names, and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.
- The Management of the School reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
- Incomplete Registration Forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
- The School does not accept any donation for admissions.
- No telephonic inquiry about admissions will be entertained.
SCHEDULE FOR FEE PAYMENT
- 1st Quarter (April – June)
- 2nd Quarter (July – September)
- 3rd Quarter (October – December)
- 4th Quarter (January -March)
RULES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
- Fee is payable for 12 months irrespective of the date of submission.
- Payment should be made between the 1st and the 15th of the month.
- Late payment of fee will result in late fine. Dishonored cheque will call for a fine.
- Students will be allowed to answer their examination only after they have cleared their complete dues.
- Please obtain a receipt for any payment made to the school.
- Non payment of fee for more than one quarter of the year will lead to strike off the name of the student from the school Roll. Re-admission can be secured only with the approval of the Head of the School. Re-admission fee will be charged.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEES
Fees may be paid through cash & cheque. Please write the name of the student, class, section, admission number at the back of the cheque.