Admission to Pre-School class Session for the 2019-2020
The registration for admission to Pre School class for the session 2019-2020 will remain open from 15th December 2018 to 07th January 2019.
Kindly read the Instructions given below very carefully:
- Age of the child as on 31-03-2019 should be from 3 years to 4 years (i.e. born between 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016).
- Read the Instructions given in the form carefully before filling the form to avoid rejection.
- Please provide at least one phone number of both (Father and Mother) in the column(s) provided for future communication.
- If points are claimed for First Born category and the child gets selected for admission, an affidavit in this regard has to be submitted.
- Parents aspiring admission of their ward are advised to obtain Aadhar Card no. of the child, as the same will be required at the time of admission, if selected.
- This Page is best viewed/submitted using Internet Explorer Versions 9 onwards & Google chrome. Results for other Browsers not guaranteed.
- Child should be from 3 years to 4 years as on 31-03-2019 (i.e. born between 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016).
- No cutting and overwriting is permitted in the printout which is to be deposited in school.
- All communications will be done through mobile number & email id of the child’s father. The mobile number and the email id provided for registration will be blocked after submission of form and cannot be used for another submission.
- Please paste child’s recent passport size photograph on the generated form, before dropping it in the drop box at the ST. Rosier Public School.
Report of applicants under of general category applicants at entry level classes for the session ( 2019-2020 )…. DOWNLOAD LIST
Download Application Form … DOWNLOAD FORM